Programs > Brochure
SOL Education Abroad-Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Courses Previously Transferred:||Click here to view|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Language of Instruction:||English, Spanish||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10370Recommended Academic Area:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10372Minimum GPA:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10373Class Eligibility:
|graduate, junior, senior, sophomore second semester|
Study Abroad & Spanish Immersion in Buenos Aires, Argentina
through SOL Education Abroad
- Ideally suited for students studying Spanish at any level.
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester and Summer I, IIa and IIIa programs study at the University of Belgrano.
- The University of Belgrano is a private university founded in 1964 and is located in the Belgrano district of Buenos Aires.
- Courses in Spanish language and cultures.
- Classes are taught in Spanish or English.
- Costs vary depending on the duration of the program. Programs beginning in June and ending in December are around $12,000; Programs beginning at the end of August and ending in December cost about $9,000.
- Tuition and fees cover almost everything but the flight and miscellaneous items.
- See the budget sheet above.
- El Tigre River Boat Ride & Old Market
- The river town of El Tigre, located on the banks of the Río de la Plata where the Paraná and Uruguay rivers flow into Río de la Plata.
- Colonia, Uruguay (UNESCO World Heritage Site): Founded in 1680, Colonia was the only Portuguese settlement on the river Río de la Plata.
- Atlantic Beach Trip - Mar de Plata (semester programs only)