|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Courses Previously Transferred:||Click here to view|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Language of Instruction:||English, Russian||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10370Recommended Academic Area:
|Economics, Finance, Russian|
Glossary entry for program parameter 10372Minimum GPA:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10373Class Eligibility:
|junior, senior, sophomore second semester|
Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Located in the Russian capital Moscow, The Financial University is ranked as one of the top five universities in Russia and specializes in Economics, Finance, Banking, Financial Law, and International Business and Economics.
- The FU has 81,000 students in total among all its branches and departments.
- FU likes to boast that among its alumni are more billionaires than have graduated from any other Russian university.
- The main campus in Moscow is conveniently located in the old Aeroport district not far from the city center.
FU offers a full program of Russian language courses. BU students can also take courses taught in English in a variety of subjects, including Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, and Business.
- BU students live in the newly renovated international dormitory located in the main campus building.
- Students are assigned either a single, double or triple room.
- Cost for the dormitory is extremely low.
- Students, faculty and staff have meals in the university's dining facilities.
- Meals in the university's cafeteria cost very little.
- FU offers special dining events and entertainment gatherings.
- Numerous restaurants are located nearby and there is a food market in the mall across the street.
While FU offers students a number of activities and clubs, living in a huge city means having an endless selection of cultural opportunities. As an urban campus, most regular FU students live off campus and can commute long distances by virtue of the outstanding public transportation system.
FU also has its own sports and fitness facilities, including an indoor swimming pool.
- With a population reaching 12 million, Moscow is the largest in-land urban center in the world.
- It is also the northernmost and coldest metropolis on earth.
- Its beginnings date to the 12th century and during much of its history as been the capital of Russia.
- Moscow offers spectacular sites, events and experiences: monuments, historical sites, architecture, museums, parks and gardens, theaters, shopping, night life, sporting events, concerts, cafés and restaurants, and more.
- Getting around Moscow is easy, especially using its subway system called the Metro.